Thursday, October 24, 2013

Presentations

 I have used Google presentation for almost all of my classes. Google presentation is a simple program that can easily be used by almost anyone. It makes presenting fast and easy. The program is very user friend as it lets you be creative to a certain extent. It does limit your choice to having a "different presentation." Using this program you are limited to animations with only very few options. The text selection is bigger, but they have a lot that aren't to different from others. The color choice is limited to a certain palette, as you can't create your own color nor palette to choose from. I have used this for many presentations as it is a simple and easy thing to use for presenting, but I feel as though it is very overused.


PowToon was a program that I was introduced to last year. I haven't had much experience with the website. I had a choice to use it, but it didn't really fit with one of my topics. I have seen several presentations that came out great using this program. I have heard mixed reviews about the website and how user friendly it was. I have an interest in learning how to use this program and to see how it differentiates from Apples iMovie program.

No comments:

Post a Comment